Yes folks, at Peach we're now rubbing shoulders with one of the hottest, most talented creative minds on the block - Gruen Transfer panelist Dee Madigan.
- Dee has worked on and off with Peach for a number of years.
- An English teacher by trade, Dee sold out and joined the advertising world in 1995.
- She has been winner or finalist at almost all major awards, including Cannes, New York International, Caxtons and Folio.
- Dee has worked on some of Australia’s major brands including the Commonwealth Bank, HSBC, Johnson & Johnson, Nikon, Rexona, Flora – the list is endless
You don't know? That's Mike Preston, Peach's creative director.
- Mike has international experience with major agencies in the UK and Sydney including Clemenger BBDO and George Patterson, working big brands including MLC, Sony and NatWest.
- More recently, Mike has been the creative force behind campaigns such as WorkCover NSW Fluro Friday, the ‘Defend Your Kindgom’ campaign for the Newcastle Knights and Kloster Automotive Group’s February activity, which delivered a huge 30% increase in sales on the previous period and the highest website traffic in over a year.
- Mike has won gold, silver and bronze accolades at some of the most prestigious creative awards, including AWARD (Australian Writers and Art Directors), the British Design & Art Direction award (D & AD) and recognition on the international stage at Cannes Lions.